MT403 COMPARTMENT SYNDROME BURNED LEG
Choose between 3 different options to enhance training scenarios of a compartment syndrome. This model can replace the lower leg of the 3G SimMan. The leg has a replaceable skin that can be cut to release pressure on the muscles. There is a tube embedded that can be used to pump up the muscles with air or in a different way to form a bleeding vessel in between the muscle tissue.
Full scenarios and information about the performance of this model is available from NetworkZ in Auckland.
How to use the leg:
Take off the (lower) leg from the Simman and replace it with the chosen model. The skin can be cut open to reach the muscles
what is included:
- a lower leg with muscles and bones
- 10 membranes to cover the muscles
- 5 extra leg skins
- a repair kit with instructions
- Instead of a lower leg you can also order a full leg to be connected to the hip of the SimMan.
- Severe trauma or burns can be added to the leg for a more realistic in situ scenario
- we can reconstruct a plastic manikin lower leg so it can be used for a compartment syndrome scenario. The leg has to be send to us
After the training session the leg can be washed with warm soapy water, dried with a towel or hairdryer and stored in a dust-free place. The cut skins can be repaired with the repair kit.
Please contact us if you are interested in this product or if you would like to find a distributor.