MedicFX New Zealand
MO822 NEWBORN NATALIE with schisis
Our newborn baby Natalie can be ordered with birth defects like a cleft lip or schisis. Since it is difficult to feed these babies, we have created an extra option for nasogastric or orogastric intubation. A great opportunity for parents and nurses to train this procedure. When correctly intubated the white fluid will pass through the babies digestive system and end in the diaper. Of course the baby can also be ventilated with visible chest rise.
Baby Natalie is a full silicone Sim baby with a super realistic newborn look. She is flexible enough to fold into a pregnant belly or uterus and durable to withstand c-sections or vaginal birthing.
Each baby is unique with eyelashes and hair. Since the hair is very vulnerable it is wetted down with silicone to create the newborn wet look
- Normal or emergency C-section training.
- Vaginal birthing in many different models of birthing manikins
- Intubation and ventilation, with visible chest rise, is possible with bag or ventilator
- Intubation of feeding tube through nose or mouth. Milky fluid will pass through the body and ends up in the diaper.
- Taking blood from umbilical vein
- The baby with placenta can be placed in breach position inside the Belly/ Uterus to train difficult births.
- Training for new parents to learn how to feed ,bathe and dress their special baby
Natalie weighs in at 3200 gram and her length is 50 cm with a head circumference of 37 cm. She can be washed, bathed, dried and powdered and comes with new clothes in size 0000