MA440 AMPUTATED TRAUMA SHOULDER
This traumatic amputation was designed for military simulation purposes. It can be worn by standard patients with no real amputations. It is made with full silicone and has 1 bloodline embedded.
How to use the arm:
- Fit the prosthetic around the shoulder.
- Melt the FX glue gel according the instructions on the package, making sure it doesn’t get too hot.
- Brush the liquid gel in the prosthetic and push it around the shoulder.
- Leave to set. This may take 5 minutes.
- Feel if the prosthetic is secure. If it stays put it is fine to use.
- Secure the strap around the upper body to keep the shoulder in place. Tie the real arm at the back.
- wear a loose fitting shirt to conceal the real arm.
- Connect the tube to the syringe filled with blood Mix
- Blood and dirt can be added on the stump where needed.
This product includes:
- The prosthetic arm stump
- Jar with sticky glue
- a large syringe
- 250 ml squirt blood/soap
Cleaning and repair:
To clean just rinse the prosthetic inside and out under the tap with warm water to remove all the blood. Dry the stump thoroughly before storing away in a dust free place.
Silicone can get a bit oily . If that happens just wipe the product with some isopropyl alcohol and powder it of with translucent powder.
Silicone is a sturdy material that can last a long time. Most issues can easily be repaired with a repair kit.
Information about repairing silicone can be found on our blog pages
This is a MedicFX product. Made in New Zealand