MS330 TORSO SHRAPNEL
This torso was originally designed and made for military simulation purposes. It can be worn by manikins and standard patients alike. It is made with full silicone and has a mesh backing to prevent tearing.
The torso is designed for a trauma manikin like crash Kelly, ALS or similar smaller manikins. It works well with clothing to cover the sides and back.
How to use the torso:
- For use on people it is best to wear a cotton singlet under the torso. With manikins it can be used straight on the body.
- Use the longest velcro strap to connect the sides at the back .
- The shorter straps connect the shoulders with the back strap.
- Wear trousers/ shorts over the torso and a shirt to cover back and arms.
- Blood and dirt can be added where needed. Mix blood with some liquid soap to prevent beading up.
- GelFX can be used to enhance wounds or to create more wounds.
- The piece of intestine can be attached into the big wound
- Attach the tube to a bloodpump to activate the 3 bleeding points.
This product includes:
- The torso
- Velcro straps
- 100 gram GelFX
- Thickening bloodpowder (dissolve a small amount in hot water and dilute till required thickness.)
When purchased a face overlay with this torso the neck part of the face can be cut to fit the torso.
Extra wounds on face or torso can be added with our stick-on sheets. MP001 till MP018.
The Torsos can be ordered in different skin colours or with different kind of trauma.
Cleaning and repair:
To clean just takeoff the velcro straps and rinse the torso under the tap with warm water and soap if needed. Dry the torso thoroughly before storing away in a dust free place.
Silicone can get a bit oily . If that happens just wipe the product with some isopropyl alcohol and powder it of with translucent powder.
Silicone is a sturdy material that can last a long time. Most issues can easily be repaired with a repair kit.
This torso has 3 to 5 bleeding points from 1 bloodline which can be attached to a bloodpump. Small piece of intestine can be inserted in the belly wound.
Can be blooded up and washed with warm water.
Good for many uses.